1) We have added support for HTML5 elements, so, for example,
<input type="number" id="myId"> is identified by Sahi as _numberbox("myId")
2) Proxy switching on IE has become a little better
3) _collect and _count have been added.
_assertEqual(5, _count("_link", "View Details"));
var $els = _collect("_link", "/View/");
var $len = $els.length;
_assertEqual("View Details", _getText($els));
4) Ignorable ids made a user modifiable property in sahi.properties/userdata.properties. So if you have a new framework which generates ids in a definite pattern, you can ask Sahi to not use them as identifiers for accessors.
Look at recorder.ignorable_ids.pattern in sahi.properties
5) Checkbox simulation has fluctuated a bit in the last few builds of Chrome. Sahi now assumes Chrome 10+ as default. This is modifiable in sahi.properties
Change to false if the checkboxes seem to toggle back to original state.
Download the latest version from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sahi/files/
and do spread the good word. You can tweet about it, or like us on Facebook or write a blog post about it.
Wish you happy productive testing!